CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Halloween Surfing

Halloween Surfing 

Image from the Graphics fairy 

Halloween is my favorite thing and I spend most of the year thinking about this holiday .Surfing the net for new spooky things I can create or learn. That got me thinking about blogging .I decided to not put my obsession for all thing HALLO in this blog but instead start its own place that it deserves. So a little bit back I started the Dark Hallow blog to give HALLOWEEN it’s rightfully due. I only blog there when the spooky inspiration hits me or when I  find interesting things  and think others might as well . I have posted my all time fav Halloween movie, The Halloween Tree, as the first post, with a clip from YouTube of the cartoon. And some cool free things you can get for Halloween. At this moment I am looking at Photoshop brushes and have seen cool free Halloween brushes that will become my next post on the D.H. (Dark Hallow) blog. So go on over later and check out all the cool things that are Halloween. I am so into pumpkins……..is that wrong?
Remember

Have fun doing what you Love and Love what you are doing

0 comments:

Post a Comment