CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 28, 2012

HARRY POTTER AND TWILIGHT INSPIRED


Been working on some new things this last 2 weeks and 2 of those are apple and the sorting hat .I relay enjoyed making the hat and it was a challenge but  I am very pleased with how it came out. Now all I have to do is make more lol.These were turned into ornaments for a Christmas tree and I think they look good with the sparkling lights.Both are made out of clay then I used printed color paper with phrases from the books on them.Ripped the paper then burned the edges.I used Mod  Podge  to glue paper on let dry completely.To hang then I fixed a wire loop on top of each and voila  one of a kind Christmas ornaments!



Remember
Love What You Are Doing
and
Do What You Love

0 comments:

Post a Comment