CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Free Wallet Pattern

my personal wallet front

flower hand made

back

closure 

open view outside

open view inside











Have you ever looked at wallets and just didn't like them? Wanted one that just screamed your name ?Just so you? Well now you can have one that expresses your personality as well as the pride in saying I made that.
They also would make great gifts and the number of styles are only limited by your imagination! I used a tut ,but changed the material combination a little.I bought this fabric  before Christmas ,I just loved it.And the pattern didn't call for a lot of material.I used scraps for the pink-orngish and green strips.i also cut my strip material on a slops that gave it a climbing effect leading up to my flower i sewed on the front flap. I just loved the flower and the colors went great with this pattern.I love the finished wallet .
So if you have some Favorite material some scraps and time  give this a try and make a wallet that just screams at you . 
Below is the links to the wallet and flower tutorial I used to create my wallet and thanks to the ladies that share all these wonderful talents  with us everyday

0 comments:

Post a Comment