CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Domino Moon Key Chain

I made this last night for the key my mom keeps losing.I drilled a hole with my Dem. drill with a ceramic drill bit (luv it)
I took a domino  applied alcohol ink to the back .Used my homemade  mod podge(luv this stuff ,check it out here http://inspiredcreatity.blogspot.com/2011_10_01_archive.html) to apply the digital art to the face . Went through my  found things (mostly given to  me by my bf Valerey)  and used a large metal ring for the key holder. I used  my bound moon I made of 
clay
 (homemade CP   check out how to make it here http://inspiredcreatity.blogspot.com/2011/04/cold-porcelain-recipe-instructions-with_13.html )  .Added some ribbon with hanging ends and there it is! A lost key found! I love the way t turned out and have decided to name it  The Lost Key.










 Remember
Have fun doing what you love 
and 
Love what you are doing!


HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment