CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Cold Porcelain Recipe Instructions With Pictures



Cold Porcelain Recipe Instructions With Pictures








APPLES AND PUMPKIN
BASKET MADE WITH
COLD PORCELAIN
I finally got around to writing my CP method .And being a picture as well as written learner, I have made a pdf file with lots of images to show you how to make Cp my way. By no means am I saying mine is the best.Just that I have not found a better one that I can work with . Everyone is different and cook different so this might not be the one for you .But give it a try and see what you can create using this free pdf recipe !
The picture  above is made with Cp and still not dry yet .Just to give you an idea of what you can do with Cp.



Please do not claim this pdf as yours. The recipe is one I have had for years and Over that time I changed it to suit my method of recipe making madness. Feel free to post this pdf online or print it out . All I ask is you give credit or just a thank you .
Click the link below to go to the pdf  of  Cold Porcelain Recipe Instructions With Pictures



 I hope you find this helpful and remember
Have fun doing what you Love and Love what you are doing!!
ENJOY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment