CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Rana And Froggy and HER


Froggy on top ,Rana
under him

Lucy and Erica (my youngest)
Here are my 2 babies . We love them the same as our 2 girls and I like to think my daughters love them the same . They get alot of attention from us and are happy with the way things are .... or were.
We had a new dog added to the family ( my oldest one is taking her when she moves out is oh say about 40 years, snicker)  She is not a small dog and as we have hard wood floors she tends to be clumsy. She is a good dog and still acts like a puppy. She can look at you with those big eyes and usually get what she wants.
Rana hates her and Froggy likes her sometimes ,but Lucy really doesn't care either way. All in all it has been interesting in our house with the .'no Lucy you cant tear up the chew toy, 'calm down Lucy,stop turning in circles. and my favorite. " LUCY!! Stop running over Frog and Rana!!" LOL yes it has been a trip but we love her and I suppose Rana will come to lov....well torlerate her after a while .....................................................................or not!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment