CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Free Blogger Templets

While looking for ideas on how to  make my blog better I came across ton's of free blogger templates. As I enjoy changing my desktop image ,so to will I my blog template. There is one thing I notice , most of  them assume you know html and css . Well I don't get it so I have started the search for simple layman templates.You know the ones that do all the work for you and act like you are not so bright but willing to learn.Yep that's me.

Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates
.http://lenatoewsdesigns.blogspot.com/2008/02/3-column-blogger-layouts.html
This is a clean ,attractive site that I have found easy to navigate. Clear images and has  help for those of us that have a hard time getting things to work. I love the templates this site has and plan on using one of their template. Here are some samples of the templates you will find there

 





You  have a great selection to choose from as well as the option of buying premade templates.
It's lots of wonderful stuff  and the only problem is what template should I use !
Check it out  and as always ,
Have Fun doing what you Love!

0 comments:

Post a Comment