CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Re-purposing all Kinds of paper

 Brian Dettmer
 Doing my usual searching  I came across some amazing art work using old books.I would never have thought that you could make something so simple as old books turn into something that was as awesome as this. His name is Brian Dettmer or the book surgeon.  I wanted to share his link with you so you can see his work.Just think of all the books that would have rotted ,filled up the land fills or been burnt( I discovered all books do not get recycled due to the large spine!Who knew?!!!)  I think he has created true masterpieces here. click the link below to go to his homepage and discover that you can do more with a book than read it
 Brian Dettmer

 Brian Dettmer


 Brian Dettmer

 All photo's belong to Brian Dettmer.

Remember
Love what you are doing
and
Do what you love!

1 comments:

Lil'Bits

Thank You for your comment.It touched me deeply.I am so happy that my over research and'visual' learning has allowed others to grasp something better.You made my day.:)

Post a Comment