CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Quilts

This week I have been finishing up a quilt that 
I has started a long time ago .It has been so hot that the very idea of sitting with a heavy quilt in my lap was not something I was willing to do.But the weather has been on the cool side due to a storm and it felt like Autumn... I LOVE AUTUMN. I finished that quilt and have been repairing one that has been"used to death:". It had little holes and rips in it  so I sat yesterday and today sewing patches on the quilt  .That done I was going to put the layers together and bast it to get ready for quilting ,only to realize that I has no batting ...uggggg!!  I really hate not being able to get to quilt when I am in the mood .So I found other things I need to finish like my pot holders .I need to do those so my family can grease and burn (yes burn..as in fire)  them up.And some pillows that every one can fight over .We are pillow mongers here .Now that I think on it we are cover mongers to  lol.
So even if I can not finish the thing I want I can finish the things I need to finish .
Have fun doing what you Love          and
Love what you are doing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment